Ready, set... shop! It's Black Friday (where did 2012 go?), so we're pinning our lists and liking them twice. But this time of year, we are also reminded of how much we have, and of those less fortunate. That's not to say we don't love finding our friends and fam the cutest, chicest gifts out there. Thus, we're big believers in gifts that give back, and we've compiled our favorite charitable finds of 2012 below. Tell us, is there anything more beautiful than that? Happy shopping!
|1. Pangea Organics Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom Bar Soap, $8.00 - The chic, eco-friendly packaging of this organic bar soap is inlaid with spruce seeds; once you're done scrubbing, soak and plant the box for a baby spruce tree two weeks later. (www.americasbestorganics.com) |
2. Jonathan Adler Arcade on the Go Coffee Mug, $14.00 - With each purchase of this fashionable, designer mug from www.giftsthatgive.com (a favorite site of our's!), $2.80 is donated to a cause you love. (www.giftsthatgive.com)
3. Kate Spade Hand in Hand Bangle, $58.00 - Twenty-five percent of the proceeds from each 12-karate gold plated bracelet are donated to the Women for Women International organization, which helps women in war-torn countries rebuild their lives through business education, job training, and direct aid. (www.katespade.com)
4. Missoni Printed Pouch, $80- Proceeds from this graphic bag are donated to OrphanAid Africa to assist orphaned children in Ghana. (m-missoni.com)
5. Feed Wine Bag, $20 - Show up to your next holiday party with your wine stylishly dressed in this organic burlap tote; five school meals are donated with the purchases of each bag. (www.feedprojects.com)
6. Nest Fragrances Birchwood Pine Votive, $14 - Purchase this luxury candle at www.giftsthatgive.com and $2.80 is donated to a cause you love. (giftsthatgive.com)
7. Same Sky Wrap Bracelets, $30.00- $40.00) - Made by Rwandan women who survived the 1994 genocide, 100% of the proceeds from these trendy bracelets are reinvested back into the company. (samesky.com)