Below is one of our favorite, easy recipes for cozy Winter weekend brunches. (Our mom makes it for us when we are home!) It's perfect on chilly Sunday mornings. Have a great weekend!
Prep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min. Yield: 9 servings
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Additional milk
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and butter. Stir into oat mixture until blended.
- Spoon into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until set. Serve warm with milk.
- One serving equals 318 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 492 mg