|Ralphie's brother would agree: It's all about a great scarf. |
(Who needs a jaw line, anyway?) Get the look:
Jacket: Andrew Marc (old) / Scarf: Zara (old) / Sweater: Loft (old) /
Shirt: Brooks Brothers / Jeans: Red Engine (The Blue Jeans Bar, Chicago) / Boots: Frye / Bag: Michael Kors (similar here) / Shades: Ray-Ban
1. Invest in scarves you love. In frigid weather, you will love them even more.
2. Play with pattern: because shape easily gets lost in layers, it's the perfect time to have fun with dots, plaids, and prints.
3. Besides your sister, comfortable boots should be your new best friend. (Our mom hates when we wear our flats without socks!) Your ankles will thank you too.
4. A woven, collared shirt under a sweater helps us feel tailored yet still toasty. (Denims and oxfords keep it casual.)
5. Don't be afraid of color. (As if we ever are!) Just because the sky is gray doesn't mean you should be too.