"It's great to be back on Celeste & Pearl again! Today I have put together my often daily routine of what I call "Sweaty to Chic." Hope you enjoy and take some tips with you!
There are some days where you have to choose between getting in a workout or running errands, or maybe you don't have to choose! You can do both by using these quick tips to clean up and get going without anyone knowing you just worked out. I teach bootcamp on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and I have less than five minutes between class and a client to clean up... it's possible!
1) Take hair down and brush, spray lightly with glossing mist. It adds a clean smell and tames fly-aways.
2) Clean face with a Neutrogena cleansing towelette.
3) Apply lotion, creamy concealer, and a light touch of bronzer and blush only if needed (sometimes your post workout glow is enough!).
4) Reapply deodorant to stay smelling fresh :-)
5) Apply mascara to brighten eyes.
6) Simply braid hair to the side to look a little more polished than your workout pony.