|Running our first half marathon|
- Look at it. (Read: Pinterest!)
- Tell people. (Why do you think we're writing this?)
- Break it up. (For our half marathon, we're following Hal Higdon's half marathon training program and taking it one run at a time.)
- Set a date.
- Be realistic. (Our grandma asked us if we will win the race! We will not.)
- Commit to yourself. (During those inevitable, tough moments, it helps to remind ourselves why we're pushing in the first place.)
And last, but certainly not least, we're always more successful with a partner in crime. (When Liz stopped running this past Saturday, Lo just asked "Don't you want to finish?" She did.)
What goals are you working to achieve?