Monday, November 4, 2013

Asking My Bridesmaids

I (Liz) wanted a sweet, thoughtful way to ask my favorite women to stand by my side.  So I gave each friend (or sister or soon-to-be sister!) a nail polish in my wedding color with a very special name.


To make the labels, I measured the existing ones before removing them and printing my questions on self-adhesive paper.  As neatly as I could, I cut out the new "names" and applied them to the polishes.


Before gifting each one, I tied a ribbon around the top and wrote each recipient a note expressing my gratitude and love.  


And all of them said yes!  I realized the wedding is not only an opportunity to celebrate my affection for John, but also for the women I love most.


2 comments:

Your comments make our day; thank you for taking the time to write us!