Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wedding Shower Invitations

As far as maids of honor go, Lolo takes the seven-tiered cake. This post is more of an enormous thank you for the (in my unbiased opinion) most darling invitations in the history of bridal showers. How fortunate for me that my MOH (that there little blonde peanut next to me in the photo on the right!) is also extremely talented and crafty.

Lolo worked with Sweet Melissa Creations on Etsy; Melissa was wonderful helping her personalize the design. She then recruited the entire family to help cut the edges (thanks, Dad!), tie the grosgrain ribbon bows (thanks, Mom!), and attach the tulle skirts. To add the finishing touch, she ordered the envelopes and liners from our new favorite Cards & Pockets.  

Like Lolo, the invites are too wonderful for words, and I feel terribly blessed. I can't wait for my shower!  


9 comments:

  1. So cute! Great idea!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, I love how you finished off the invitations!! Looks great :) Thank you for giving me a shout out!!
    -Sweet Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously very innovative idea.Your card is so cute and card envelop is also so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elli! Thanks so much! We appreciate you reading and glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. Very very lovely wedding invitation designs! I have been a part of creating simple handmade invitations for my friends and I was so delighted to have found more of these lovely bridal shower inspirations. Please please allow me to pin them on my Pinterest board? thanks much!!
    Wedding Invitation Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We're so glad you liked them and of course you can repin our photo! (Please reference our blog!) Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  5. I want to thank you for this detailed analysis.LOVE IT ! Great article and hit the point!

    Regard
    Wedding Scrolls

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day; thank you for taking the time to write us!